Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 2

I knew the one problem with doing this a day after it happened, or in this case a couple days, was that I would completely forget what went on.
I think I mostly remember. I have the memory of an 80 year old. No offense to any 80 year olds whose memories might be better than mine.

Friday was a dreary day. Raining and overcast the whole day. I still can't believe that it is August and the weather is like this?

I really like this one of Izzy. She's such a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile. I wish she would actually let me do photoshoots with her because she would be so much fun to dress up!












Do I have cute kids or do I have cute kids? You can't even say that I'm their mom and I'm supposed to say that because... LOOK at that face! I can kind of see why everyone thinks she is a boy, but she's got those big heartbreaker eyes. She got those from her daddy :)










A rare moment of sisterly love. I sincerely hope I don't have to listen to myself yell for the next 16 years at these kids about fighting. I know a lot of you are laughing at me right now. That's not nice.
The funny thing is Emma is starting to get to the age where she fights back. Before she would just cry and we would all flock to her "oooh Emmaaaa commme herrreee" and make it so much worse because of that face. Izzy is a good big sister though. She teaches her sister the ways of the world as she knows it (climbing on the table and putting all the cat food into the cat water), and she makes sure that if she gets something that Emma gets one as well. My babies make me so proud.



Something new she has learned. Upside down! If you peek between her legs she collapses in a fit of giggles and repeats the whole thing several. hundred. times. I wish I was that easily entertained!





The mean mother that I am, my intention was to go in there and get a pictures of the peacefulness that is nap time. However, both kids were awake lying in their beds quietly when I got there. Probably better anyway. A child that has been woken up is a grumpy child.
As you can see Izzy has a very colorful rooms. 2 brown walls and 2 pink. With Dora the Explorer bedding. A 2 year old's dream!

Have a good Sunday everyone! We're off to the tattoo expo today. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment