Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 5

I am honestly going to make more of an effort to take pictures of the kids on days that I work. My reasoning for not doing it during the day yesterday is because we stayed indoors all day and I didn't want to get the same 'ol.

Today (Tuesday) is the 18th and I wanted to share with you pictures of the girls on August 18th 2008. For those of you that know the kids will know how significantly different they are from a year ago.
Emma is way smaller than Izzy was at the same age. She's wearing pants that Emma swims in and shoes that Emma isn't even close to fitting. Izzy's just really tall for her age! A lot of people think she's 4 instead of 2.



We had gone on a walk and they fell asleep in the stroller. I really need to go for a walk.

More tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment