Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 4 - Sunday

Oops I missed Day 3 (Saturday). I was working the whole day and forgot to get a picture. Shame on me!

On Sunday we went to the Tattoo and Arts festival. $40 entry + $12 parking + a bad festival with not many booths and nothing really exciting = not happy me. But we did manage to get quite a bit of money for a bunch of things we took to cash convertors so we went out for a nice lunch and got Wii Resort (yaaaay).


Emma at the festival




Having a snuggle on the couch before bed time. Don't fool yourself, they weren't actually sitting like this. We put them next to each other and made them cuddle which didn't last very long.



Just wanted to share a picture of the girls last August. Can you believe the difference already? I cannot believe how big they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment